When you ask the question “what are the best SaaS blogs”, there are actually at least two parts to it. What are the best blogs to read about SaaS, and what are the best blogs by SaaS businesses?
- Tom Tunguz, VC at Redpoint.
- Jason Lemkin’s Saastr
- Coelevate, by Brian Balfour
- A Smart Bear by Jason Cohen
- David Skok
- Dharmesh Shah’s OnStartups.com
What are the SaaS companies with the best blogs? Who’s doing the best job?
Some of the blogs I think of are…
- Ahrefs – run by Tim Soulo, who’s great
- HelpScout – setup by Greg Ciotti, who knows his stuff
- Shopify – high-volume and yet reasonably high quality
- Intercom – Love their style, and they have a couple of writers who really, really know their stuff
- Zapier – very comprehensive content
- Buffer – there was a time where you almost couldn’t avoid Buffer’s content online – they created some of the most thorough content pieces on personal productivity
- GrooveHQ – pioneered the “we’re sharing our journey” style
- HubSpot – huge blog with massive publishing output
- Vero – Jimmy Daly‘s work
Honorable mentions to: